Based in southern New Mexico, we’re a normalish family just making the best of life.
- 2nd Attempt11/15/2021 I’m stalling. My baseboards are desperate for a wipe down and oh my lanta, I just looked on the top of my upper cabinets. Spare yourself the dust-laden, grease-filled horror and NEVER look up there. Because now, the echoes of judgement I had for the sleaze buckets on Go Clean Co.’s Instagram are ringingContinue reading “2nd Attempt”
- Essays on Life – 1st AttemptMy third kid has been vacationing away from home for a few days. My other kids have been pawned off on neighborhood friends for the day. I swept, laundered, scrolled, repotted, created, relaxed. Now what? I’m going to do some shitty, dorky, journaling in the hopes that one day, I’ll write something really good andContinue reading “Essays on Life – 1st Attempt”
- Just Call Me Mrs. ClausI’ve been Christmasing for about 764 hours straight now. It’s the season of yes apparently. When you see me with green hair and red lipstick, don’t be alarmed, I haven’t gone full Joker; I’m just in the Christmas spirit. Does your church group need 49 pairs of Christmas socks? Sure, we only have one storeContinue reading “Just Call Me Mrs. Claus”
- Netflix and IllHow to take an utterly indulgent, guilt-free, rest day: Step One: Work yourself into an anxious frenzy in preparation of watching your kids compete in a jujitsu tournament Step Two: Travel to far away place to not sleep in a hotel and lose your voice cheering for your gold medal winning kids Step Three: UnleashContinue reading “Netflix and Ill”
- If You’re Bratty and You Know it, Raise Your HandI’m a full grown adult woman. And this morning I was a huge brat. It’s true, I wholly admit responsibility. I made two out of three kids cry and we started the morning off really rough. It’s Halloween today. My favorite holiday. I love dressing up, I love costumes, I love all the spooky funContinue reading “If You’re Bratty and You Know it, Raise Your Hand”
I wear many hats; wife, mom, entrepreneur, travel enthusiast, interior design wannabe, blogger, enneagram type 7, margarita connoisseur. The list goes on because heck, I’m a Gemini too and if you’ve met any of those you know what I’m talking about.
I’m not one to keep the same color hair for long and I believe weekends are for adventures. We road trip instead of fly because nothing brings out the love like being trapped in the car together for hours.
Our three boys are as different as kids with the same parents could be. Thank goodness our oldest has the same coloring as my husband Jared because its basically like an alien dropped that kid off in the night. Our middle is the middle-y-est kid you could imagine and I mean that in the best possible way. He’s half feral because he requires so much less parenting. The youngest is the clown of the family. His favorite jokes are waking up at 4 a.m. and pooping in the backyard. Ha ha.
Jared puts the silent in silent partner. He also puts up with my lame jokes and works really hard so we can argue about who buys more stuff. I’m bad at romance and so is he, but we’re in it for the long haul. We’re still married after three kids and a 6000 mile road trip so I can say we’re playing for keeps.
The Fox Fam
Established in 2009. We always forget what day.
If you want to pay me to write you something email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org